PSCB Multi-Agency Safeguarding Training
The PSCB offers a range of safeguarding children training courses. Here is a quick glance of what is on offer:
- Basic safeguarding children awareness
- Early Help
- Child Protection
- Understanding childhood neglect
- Working with vulnerable and exploited children
- Awareness Youth justice
- Safeguarding supervision
- Managing safeguarding in your organisation
- Designated safeguarding lead (DSL) for schools only
- Restorative practice
For further information, aims and learning objectives click here
The PSCB training programme offers an easily accessible and comprehensive programme of safeguarding children training for schools, including academies, independent schools and further education colleges in Portsmouth.
This includes courses that are part of our multi-agency offer of training as well as courses delivered on a single agency basis to schools, for example, our Basic Awareness course for a whole staff team
- Basic Awareness Safeguarding Children – whole school INSET session
- Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL)
For further enquiries about the training programme, please call our office on 02392 834404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact the Portsmouth Safeguarding Adults Board for information on the training courses they have available.
New PREVENT Training – please access details on the PREVENT e-learning course and training for professionals on the Safer Portsmouth Partnership website.